- stretch after waking up, then elliptical, perfect pushup, squats, situps
- fruit without dip, and a piece of bread with peanut butter
- work 3pm-6pm (as of right now, we’ll see if I work more)
- chew gum at work, it’s only 3 hours, I don’t need to munch on food
- buy some thing healthy at work (a grocery store) for dinner
- stretching and yoga or meditation after dinner
Just need to remember these important things for tomorrow. Everything else will vary.
moving in, like 3-4 weeks
I need to go through my whole room. My goal is to cut all my stuff in half, at least. Clean slate. I’m 20. I need to get rid of 15 year old me that made my current room. I hope I can do it.
- Empty the plastic drawers I’ve had for almost 12 years. Everything in them will find a new place or get tossed out.
- Get rid of ALL old/useless makeup and nail polish. After the move I’ll take some cash and my Sephora gift card and get new stuff.
- Go through my clothes and shoes and figure out what I don’t need/want.
- Go trough every box under the bed, and decide on a new place for them. (Leaning towards a platform bed over frame, so probably no under the bed storage.)
I have so much more than that, but those four things are about half of everything.